Saturday, November 16, 2013

Item

Aside from the three weapons you find in the towers, I'm not sure why Pandora's Tower has treasure chests. Their contents are rare items, sure, but I can't see why those items couldn't just be dropped by enemies on very rare occasions.

Actually, when I was last in the Ironclad Turret I fought enemies that dropped nothing at all.

I'm  not sure if this happened because their carcasses vanished while they were off screen, or if they were just item-drop duds. Not getting anything for my troubles (this was in the room with those wall-crawling, salamander-like creatures and an armoured servant beast) was mildly annoying, though. Especially since one of the deadbeat dead beasts was the servant beast - so I may have lost out on some quality beast flesh.

At least it turned out that the chest I had missed in the Crimson Keep was a Shard of Divinity. I'm down to my last one, and have almost nothing in the way of curatives. As a result of this state of my inventory (and my reluctance to back track for more curatives) quick escapes are going to be a major part of my strategy as I make my way through the rest of the Ironclad Turret.

No comments:

Post a Comment