Friday, April 18, 2014

Dawn and Dusk linked and locked

It's become completely clear to me now. Pandora's Tower's Dawn and Dusk towers need to be finished in tandem. Teleporting between the two is essential for getting around either. But what I don't understand is how I can progress beyond the weird Möbius strip-like section of the two towers that I've seen so far.

Rubble on the stairs keeps me from getting to another teleport point. Rubble in a room keeps me from getting to what looks like another door. And so on.

Also, all available chains have been broken and each tower still has three remaining.

Though, being stuck once again at least means that Aeron will see a few more level-ups. Possibly enough to expand the equip grid.

At any rate, tying two towers together as Ganbarion has here makes for an ingenious final puzzle.

Not just because it's a puzzle bigger than a single room or floor, but because it's also a puzzle that calls on what I'd consider the hardest skill to master in any game: Keeping two separate maps straight in your head while also overlaying them. Without drawing out these maps or going to GameFAQs (which could still happen), I'm nearly stumped. This is definitely Pandora's Tower's greatest challenge.

Not even some sort of multi-form final Master could top it, or so it seems right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment