Saturday, December 21, 2013

Further adventures in grinding

It seems that different vocations have quite the varied experience point milestones. Since I've had the same two extra party members for the whole of my playthrough thus far, I can't come up with any other explanation for each member having level thresholds about 1000 points either higher or lower than the others. This has made for some varied gains in levels.

It's also a little frustrating that characters don't always get skill points to allocate when they level up. Since these points unlock skills, spells, and special abilities with certain weapon types, they're the real meat of the reward of level building. Taking them away every now and then really cramps the whole process.

Nonetheless, at level 20 across the board, I think I'm ready to take on Lleviathan again. Though before I do, I'll be stocking up on alchemized curatives. Medicinal Herbs just aren't going to cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment