Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Lost Woods of a Game


Utterly befuddled and slightly perplexed, I might just have to turn to a guide. Or maybe I'll just tackle the extra dungeon.

I feel like I got cheated by the Moblin on the shore, trading my shovel for the boomerang. It's not a bad item, but having just come to a big open emptiness on the mountain, it seems kind of like there's something to dig for there. Something I'll now have to trek back for.

At any rate, the rooster's been found at least. A bit of Occam's razor cleared that right up; all I had to do was push upwards on the statue in Mabe Village. Of course.

But now I need to explore around to try to find the next dungeon. I think I'm getting closer, but it's all a matter of finding just where next to go. The mountains must be scoured, and one - one! - more secret seashell needs to be found before I can get something cool. Hopefully a stronger sword.

What else is there to say? I'm lost in between dungeons. It's an old game that's nostalgic for me, but that familiarity that I have with A Link to the Past is wanting here, making it difficult to pry apart the grasping claws keeping the rest of the game from me. I might even have to...consult a walkthrough!

No comments:

Post a Comment