Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Maybe a Conch?


Mystery upon mystery!

When I first played through Link's Awakening, I must've been in a rush to complete it, because I don't remember meeting the Zora in the Animal Village. As such, I don't know where along the shore that I'm supposed to meet another Zora, though hopefully it's a meeting that will end with a secret seashell.

Based on 17's scoring so high in the Seashell Mansion, you must need only 20 for the better sword.

That's the hope right now, anyway.

True to adventure game form, I'm now hitting the cobblestones, trying to dig up dirt on the "Flying Rooster" supposedly in Mabe village. The key word being "trying."

I must not have the right song with which to wake him. Unlike the flying mechanic's appearance in A Link to the Past, though, this same sort of thing isn't optional. Here I need to find out this flying rooster to progress.

Where in the land of Koholint could there be a way to wake such a creature?

No comments:

Post a Comment