Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rupee goods rewarded

Thanks to a happy coincidence what looked like it was going to take two sessions to finish only took one (of a rather great length, mind). Except for the final boss (and the non-achievement of contracting all of the bodyguards), I've finished 100% of Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland!

In the end, once I'd gathered all of the necessary ingredients for the game's local specialities, the merchant working for the pirates gave me the last bottle in the game - bottle number 23. So, along with the fat stacks I'm now carrying from selling all of those specialities (Tingle's packing 300+ Gs), I was also given the three star sticker. This I redeemed from the alleged inventor of empty jars for the final rupee good: the Crown Bottle Cap.

With all the rupee goods thus collected, that mysterious door at the Auros Ruins beckoned. Upon answering its call, I was treated to quite the scene.

For you see, that door, unlocked only by collecting all of the rupee goods, leads to the room where Pinkle's been kept for the whole game. She rewards you with...well, see for yourselves (jump to 12:55):



To top that off, she also sends a hologram of herself to Tingle's house where it stands and waves - moving just enough to trigger some 2D jiggle. Yes, this is a Nintendo game.

No comments:

Post a Comment