Friday, August 16, 2013

DS down

Well, the hubris of not bringing my DS' charger has caught up with me.

After getting the "Chrysalis" and heading to Teddy Todo, the battery died. This wouldn't be a problem had I access to my charger, but we're currently in different locales.

Still, getting interrupted in the middle of play wasn't as frustrating as I expected it would be. My DS shut off, I swore, and that was that. It could be that already knowing where to go softened the blow of having to do it again.

Or, maybe because of Rosy Rupeeland's procedural nature I don't feel like there were any stunning feats I'll have to redo or chance encounters I'd have to re-wait for. It's a fun game, but everything coming down to rupees, and there being so many ways to get them, makes for a sort of play that, in retrospect, seems too orderly to be as fun as it is in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment