Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just a feeling

In Rosy Rupeeland, you'll feel it when you're ready to take on the next boss. All of the sidequests will be wrapped up, and you'll have a handsome sum of rupees on you. And then you'll just know. It's a feeling of completion that can only come from having finished off your mental "to do" list.

But entering a dungeon's no mean feat, especially as you get later in the game and need to go through more and more elaborate steps to get in. Like riding on the back of a giant queen bee to an otherwise unreachable mesa. Something I've not yet done.

Instead, I'm wondering about whether or not I should sell off these gems that I was given. A mole man obsessed with jars gave them to me, you see, and so I wonder if they have some sort of special significance. If I sell them, will I lose them forever?

It's not like Rosy Rupeeland has a place like the Isle of Forfeit in Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals where you can buy back what you sell. Though it's also not like such valuable things have been essential for sidequests in the past. Even when they have been, they've always been traded for rupees.

So now it appears that there's one more thing on to my "to do" list before heading to that dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment