Monday, September 23, 2013

Progress made beneath the moon

Is it because it's night at the great chasm known as "The Scar," or simply because I'd missed that door before that I'm now progressing in Pandora's Tower?

The question's a rhetorical one. Though, chances are I'd just missed that door. As far as I can tell, the only difference that the time of day makes in the Treetop Tower is that certain enemies are stronger during daylight hours. I doubt that certain rooms would be affected by the sun or lack thereof.

Bits and pieces of the game's story continue to come in through found texts. The most revealing of my recent finds being one about the "Master Flesh." The book tells of how this flesh appears to be attached to some sort of organ that may help to increase strength and that changes colour when in use. Of course, the found book on this topic is sure to include mention of the military's interest in such flesh. Though, the way that this interest is phrased makes it sound like the master monsters of the towers were being bred for the sake of their flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment