Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Re-entering the Tower

The controls in Pandora's Tower are going to take some getting used to. I can appreciate the developers wanting to use all of the buttons, but I still don't see why devoting the "C" button to picking things up is necessary.

Also, the combat has a slight sluggishness to it at early in the game. I don't see this as a problem, though. Instead, I think it's a realistic representation of a knight starting to go up against supernatural enemies. At first, he's going to be a bit sluggish, since he's used to fighting opponents who are sluggish themselves. So far, though some of the thus far armour-less monsters in the first tower have proven agile, they're not quick enough yet to give me any grief.

I do wonder about the first tower's Master, though. What sort of beast will it be, and will it, as was suggested in the NWR forum discussion of Pandora's Tower, be easier than the common enemies?

I might only be able to play this game in snatches over the coming days, but I feel like I'm going to relish doing so each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment