Saturday, February 15, 2014

Aeron and the Lifeforce Band

I know I'm probably jumping the gun, but I think Pandora's Tower is now over. It's finished. It's done.

I made a Lifeforce Band - an item that automatically regenerates health when it's equipped. The thing is, it's probably as fragile as a dry twig. So maybe I should reserve statements like the above until I can get some leather lining to pad my inventory.

Though I'm not entirely wrong to boast about the game becoming easier.

The final two chains in Rockshard Rampart are startlingly close to one another. There's a bit of a roundabout route between them at first, but after you open up the usual shortcuts they're revealed to be practically side by side. Now all that's left in that tower is to climb to its master's lair and take it down.

It's probably some sort of crystal golem. Based on the note about it from the tower itself, you no doubt have to knock crystals from its legs to slow it, thwack it with your equipped weapon and then grab at its master flesh. Or, maybe the environment will be brought into the fight and those quickly regrowing crystals will figure into the battle somehow.

The only way to know for sure (outside of reading ahead in a walkthrough) is to pass into its chamber. And that's just what I'll do two days from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment