Saturday, March 23, 2013

Get the Picto Box! It's Memory Time!

On the one hand it's kind of incredible how much you can do in a game in 20 minutes. On the other, when you're replaying a game it's incredible how much you'll remember about a game during that 20 minutes. All the secrets and nooks and crannies in The Wind Waker get clearer and clearer each time I play through it.

But, even more than finding everything in the game again, I'm looking forward to the Triforce hunt. Yes, that final stretch of the game where you're just sailing across the whole map in search of the Triforce fragments can be tedious, but it's the in-game experience that's most like a pirate treasure hunt, and who doesn't like a good roundabout hunt?

However, I'm some ways away from that part of the game, since I've just started Dragon Roost Cavern. I'm sure my memories of what to do and where will all come back though, and I'll be well on my way through the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment