Friday, March 29, 2013

Going Once...Going Twice...Sold!

Of all the extra stuff going on in The Wind Waker, the auction house is definitely my favourite. The battleship-like minigame, and the ship sinking minigame are fun, but the rush of the auction was something I craved since I set out on this replay.

Now that the craving's been fulfilled (and I'm one heart piece closer to a new heart container, but completely busted), I suppose it's back to the game proper. Unless, of course, I have everything I need to get the Picto Box. If memory serves, I'll also meet Tingle when I come across that Box.

In fact, I might just free him, unless Tingle's being locked up in this game is just something I've stitched together from various memories. Though barring Tingle from being at large is likely something a lot of North American gamer's would like. It's fair to say that they've never played Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment