Wednesday, February 27, 2013

An Edited History

Since I'm in the middle of editing the Doctor Who podcast that I co-host - TelosAM - I've had precious little time for video games. But, what takes time, but no time? Grinding in J-RPGs of course! So I've set out to (somewhat) needlessly grind in Radiant Historia.

Not a whole lot of interesting stuff happens in battles, except that enemies seem to drop items quite frequently, and the gold they give out is enough to fully arm my party. Of course, my familiarity with the battle system has also improved, and linking attacks together is now second nature, though I've yet to see any "dual tech" style moves resulting from characters attacking in a set order or with specific attacks.

Well, there are another 2 tracks to edit, so I've plenty of time for such discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment