Thursday, February 14, 2013

Shimmying Out Slowly


More Link's Awakening, of course. Once I get stuck, I try my best to get unstuck. And I've managed to do so! But, like a car in the hands of an inexperienced driver, I've gotten myself unstuck only to find myself stuck in a different way. But at least I'm on my way to getting unstuck completely!

I've found the bird key, and been told about a high tower in the mountains. Ah, were this a 3D Zelda. Then, such hints would be truly useful. I could just turn Link to the mountains and look for any high towers looming forth.

Instead, that sort of thing is impossible. The map helps a bit, but not nearly as much as a 3D perspective would.

On the bright side of things, at the very least, I can see it the entire map, with most detail, all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment