Sunday, February 3, 2013

Building Bridges

The pace of the game is speeding up now, thanks to a little price guide (over at Strategy Wiki). I'll use it sparingly, but the elation that comes with finding some new recipes was too much to hold me back from using it.

So, my bodyguard died and I revived her with a quick shot of 750 rupees. Probably too much, but with the shovel, and a perfume that sells for 110 rupees or attracts enemies, it seems the game is getting easier. Plus, Duke's bridge fixing always brings a delighted grin to my face. Here's just what I'm talking about:




Anyway, having completed a fair amount of side stuff - including getting a new bottle - it's time to finally get back to Lon Lon Meadow and see what the so-called oinkers are up to. With the oinker snout I got from the town's answer to The Goonies' Chunk, I'm sure I'll be able to sneak past their lines and save the jeweller's daughter without difficulty.


No comments:

Post a Comment