Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ketchup...Catsup...


The danger of being stumped has been entirely averted.

Having completely forgotten what the gent in the sun hat near Lon Lon Meadow's start point says, talking to him again lead to getting a red x on my map. And that red x lead to Missy's lost glasses. So they were returned, she went back to town, and her father dug deep to thank me. 4,000 rupees is a tidy sum indeed, but the seven digits on the game's rupee counter makes me think that soon enough that will seem like chump change.

I'm still on the first continent after all. There are four in all, if I recall.

The other thing picked up from Lon Lon Meadow was more mushrooms. Amongst them I also grabbed a rather mushroom-like bodyguard named Zuzu. Definitely not the greatest of helps, but he looks small enough to fit through a hole in the stalfos pirates' dungeon.

With the actual mushrooms, I was able to make two bottles of Lon Lon Ketchup! But. No one in town is buying it. Perhaps the gent who had the recipe but then lost it to one of his cow's appetite will buy it. At least, so it can be hoped. Otherwise, there's got to be another use for it - and hopefully not one that's half a game away.

No comments:

Post a Comment