Monday, February 25, 2013

The Climb to Eagle's Tower

Maybe it's because I'm now playing it on a Game Boy Colour. Or maybe it's because I pushed a little bit further to the east. Whatever the case, I'm no longer stuck in Link's Awakening. Though I did jump down from where I needed to be into a hole. There was the promise of loot, and I couldn't resist.

At any rate, what had me stuck before was where the seventh dungeon is. For the longest time, I'd been trying to get up the western mountain range, but had never really paid much attention to the eastern cluster. I climbed that cluster, and after the network of caves, found Eagle's Tower.

So, now the game can continue, and once I lose the bird that's currently (and quite helpfully) following me, I'll check out this game's extra dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment