Monday, February 11, 2013

Reviving Radiance


Radiant Historia is an incredible game, but not the easiest to pick up after a few months away. Still, better to pick such a game up and dust off my knowledge of it than to just restart it. The bunch that I'm working through right now are the wrap-up titles, after all.

So I'm still early in the game, and what's really got me bothered about it is that there really aren't many chances offered for grinding. Levelling up isn't the issue, but getting new equipment sure would be useful. Having blown over 1000 gold on a Silver Mail has set me back to less than 500 again, and so there's little I can pick up for the rest of my crew.

Perhaps, since Raynie and Marco have rejoined, I'll be able to get out to the Lazvil Hills and do some grinding before heading forward in the story. The lack of an overworld certainly puts a damper on the grinding, too. But in a game that has you jumping back and forth between nodes of time, I suppose adding regular grinding might just be plain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment